This fun 3 hour workshop run by award winning glass artist Lisa MacFarlane all take you through the process needed to create a stunning, 12cm x 12cm, piece of fused glass art for your wall using glass fusion.
£35 per person
As with all glass workshops please ensure you are wearing closed toe shoes for health and safety reasons.
We are, of course, making a few changes to the space and to how our workshops are run. Including the below measures which have been put in place for your safety and that of our staff members;
- Maximum of 4 students at any time in the make lounge
- Hand sanitiser is provided for all
- masks must be worn when social distancing can not be achieved
- social distancing of 2 meters without masks, or 1 meter with masks must be followed
- the room will be ventilated at all times
- workshop participants will be asked to complete a track and trace document on arrival
- Students will be allocated their own tools during classes and must not share
We believe that following all the above means that we can successfully start to run some of our fantastic workshops again.
Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the workshop.
Saturday 26th September 10:30am